The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 7% late fee will be assessed.
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Mid-term grade submission ends. Required for students enrolled in undergraduate courses See Rule 88.
- Friday, March 6, 2020
- Deadline to apply for a Graduate Degree. Late fees are applied after this date. Please see Graduate School Deadlines for more information.
- Last day to apply for a Graduate Certificate/Degree.
- Last day to apply for May 2020 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
There are currently no Announcements.