The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015
- Summer 2015
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, September 04, 2015
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
- Deadline to change from audit to credit.
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
- Last day for undergraduate or professional students to have all requirements completed to be considered a candidate for the Summer 2015 class. If requirements are not complete by this date, the graduation application will become inactive.
- Monday, September 07, 2015
- Labor Day--ALL UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY.
- Tuesday, September 08, 2015
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be assessed.
- Friday, September 11, 2015
- Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail.
- Friday, September 18, 2015
- Last day to accept Faculty/Staff tuition fee waiver forms to add courses for faculty, staff, and state employees under the tuition waiver.
- Last day to add a course as audit or to change from credit to audit.
There are currently no Announcements.