The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, April 29, 2016
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a May 2016 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Friday, April 29, 2016
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b).
- Monday, May 02, 2016
- Final examinations begin.
- Friday, May 06, 2016
- Final examinations end.
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- Monday, May 09, 2016
- Beginning of Summer Term.
- Carson College of Business 7 week session 1 begins.
- Early 6-week Session begins.
- Maymester Session Begins.
- The first day of instruction for the term.
- Tuition due for Carson College of Business 7 week session 1
- Tuition due for Maymester, Early 6-week, and 12-week courses.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Final grade submission ends.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Final Grades available. Students may select the "Check Grades" link under Student Links via myWSU. Students may also order an official transcript at www.transcripts.wsu.edu.
- Thursday, May 12, 2016
- Last Day to change from Audit to Credit for Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
- Last Day to change from Audit to Credit for Carson College of Business 7 week session 1 classes
- Last day to change from Audit to Credit for early 6-week Session classes
- Last Day to change from Letter Grade to Pass/Fail for Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes.
- Last day to drop Maymester Session 3- and 4-week classes with tuition refunded and no "W" recorded.
There are currently no Announcements.