The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, January 30, 2015
- Last day to apply for Fall 2014 undergraduate or professional degree. $150 late fee applies to new applications
- Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail.
- Friday, February 06, 2015
- Last day for undergraduate students to have all requirements completed and finalized to be considered a candidate for the class of December 2014. If requirements are not completed by this date the application for graduation will become inactive.
- Last day to accept Faculty/Staff tuition fee waiver forms to add courses for faculty, staff, and state employees under the tuition waiver.
- Last day to add a course as audit or to change from credit to audit.
- Monday, February 09, 2015
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 5% late fee will be assessed.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Deadline for dropping a course without record. (Course withdrawals after this date are recorded on the student's transcript and students are assessed a $5 withdrawal fee).
- Last day to file residency application.
There are currently no Announcements.