The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015
- Summer 2015
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, May 01, 2015
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b).
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a May 2015 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Monday, May 04, 2015
- Final examinations begin.
- Friday, May 08, 2015
- Final examinations end.
- Newly Admitted Students Registration for Fall 2015
PULLMAN CAMPUS-Registration for fall 2015 will begin according to the schedule below.
First-Year Students May 1 (holds will prevent registering until date of orientation session)
Former Students Returning April 27 (8am)
New Post-Bacc Students April 27 (8am)
New Graduate & Professional May 1 (8am)
Non-degree August 20 (8am)