The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Deadline to change from pass/fail to letter graded.
- Deadline to submit Final Thesis/ Dissertation to Graduate School (5 business days after successful defense)
- Last day to add a course for this term with appropriate signatures.
- Last day to apply for a May 2017 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with a $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b).
- Monday, May 01, 2017
- Final examinations begin.
- Friday, May 05, 2017
- Final examinations end.
- Monday, May 08, 2017
- Maymester, Early 6-week, Early 7-week, and 12-week sessions begin
- The first day of instruction for the term.
- Tuition due for Maymester, Early 6-week, and 12-week courses.
- Tuesday, May 09, 2017
- Final grade submission ends.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Final Grades available. Students may select the "Check Grades" link under Student Links via myWSU. Students may also order an official transcript at www.transcripts.wsu.edu.
- Priority Registration for Fall 2017
PULLMAN CAMPUS-Registration for fall semester 2017 will begin April 10, 2017 according to the schedule below.
Vet Med Students April 10 (8am) Business Students April 11 (8am) Graduate Students April 11 (10 min intervals from 8-5pm) Post-Bacc April 11 (8am) Seniors April 11-12 (10 min intervals from 8-5pm) Juniors April 13-14 (10 min intervals from 8-5pm) Sophomores April 17-18 (10 min intervals from 8-5pm) Freshman April 19-20 (10 min intervals from 8-5pm) U of I Coop April 24 (8am) Non-Degree August 17 (8am)
- Newly Admitted Students Registration for Fall 2017
PULLMAN CAMPUS-Registration for Fall 2017 will begin according to the schedule below.
First-Year Students March 27 (holds will prevent registering until date of orientation session) Former Students Returning April 24 (8am) Exchange April 24 (8am) Post-Bacc Students April 24 (8am) Graduate Students May 1 (8am) Business Students May 1 (8am) Vet Med Students May 1 (8am) Non-degree August 17 (8am)