The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
Interested in earning more credits before Spring semester? Check out details and a course list on the Winter Session web site or search for specific courses under Global Campus Fall term.
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Friday, November 15, 2019
- Deadline for undergraduate and professional students to withdraw from a course (see Rule 68). Withdrawals do not reduce tuition charges.
- Last day to apply for a Graduate Certificate/Degree.
- Friday, November 22, 2019
- Last day to take final examination / hold a Ballot Meeting for an advanced degree.
- Monday, November 25, 2019
- Thanksgiving vacation begins.
- Newly Admitted Students Registration Spring 2020
Pullman Campus- Registration for Spring 2020 will begin according to the schedule below.
Exchange November 14 (8am) Former Students Returning November 18 (8am) New Post-Bacc Students November 18 (8am) Graduate Students December 1 (8am) First Year Students January 10 (holds will prevent registering until date of orientation session) Non-degree January 10 (8am)