The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Monday, September 01, 2014
- Labor Day--ALL UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY.
- Friday, September 05, 2014
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
- Deadline to change from audit to credit.
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
- Tuesday, September 09, 2014
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be accessed.
- Friday, September 12, 2014
- Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail.
There are currently no Announcements.