The Schedules of Classes web site provides information about all WSU classes at all campuses and other locations.
Schedules for Campuses/Centers and Terms
To view textbook information for required and recommended textbooks, please select the appropriate link below. The WSU Bookie web site for that campus will open in a new window. From there, you can view textbook information for each class section, including price, ISBN, and whether it is required or recommended. Select term, academic department, course and section under Buy Your Textbooks On-Line Today to preview the information. Other required and recommended course materials will also be shown. For some class sections, textbook information may not be available yet and should be checked again later.
Washington State University also offers many off-campus or site-based courses.
Coming Academic Events
- Monday, January 16, 2017
- Martin Luther King Jr Day--ALL UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- Deadline for enrollment prior to $100 late registration fee.
- Deadline to change from audit to credit.
- Last day a student may receive a refund for special course fees.
- Last day to accept Faculty/Staff tuition fee waiver forms to add courses for faculty, staff, and state employees under the tuition waiver.
- Last day to add a course as audit or to change from credit to audit.
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 3% late fee will be assessed.
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Last day to apply for a Fall 2016 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $150 late fee.
- Last day to change enrollment from letter graded to pass/fail.
There are currently no Announcements.